Monday, 26 May 2014

Okey, I admit it

Silly stuff like this girl catbrambles does make me a little jealous. When we where talking about it that's my only other time, not in a big way though in a 'I will give this some serious evils' when you where drunk I asked you about it and I was like "she's obsessed with you" and you said well I'm obsessed with her too. Makes me wriggle with nerves.

Think it's alright right though, because it's jealous without a root and i know it's just me being a fool. We will call it the funny kind of jealous because you're allowed to take the piss out of this one. Give me time love, i'm a work in progress. You're the first person i've been this close to that hasn't totally smashed me. I'm still learning kate :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment