I had a brain wave just now when i woke up expecting you to be next to me and you weren't. I always miss you being there and usually it's the opposite. The usual thing was that with anyone else, even Angus, i can never really sleep but with you it's not the case. You're just so comfy and you don't seem mind that i'm probably a pretty needy sleeper and always want to be in contact. You're just different. In so many ways. When i got your message tonight about not reading your snaps untill you told me, i genuinly thought you where going to finish things with me or tell me something horrible had happened. Then it turned out to be the sweetest thing and i love that you did it! I'm not sure what i did to deserve you but holy shit, you're just one of the best things that has ever happened to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment