Thursday, 10 July 2014
Im working on it and that's the best I can do with the situation. There are some things that I will put two and two together and get six, most likely stuff like I asked you last night. I do think you should know that I don't see it as anything other than my shit and my fault because most every time you'll have done not a thing wrong. I figured out a solution which is basically just working on my confidence again so I'm not quite so terrified of losing you for no apprent reason. It means as well that you won't have to reassure me haha. It's never a question really because you're as sold as this as I am and you wouldn't. You just wouldn't and I deffinetly know this. I hope you can forgive the times I get myself into a mess, I've never had someone as good to me and for me as you are. I care about you more than anything though so I will do my best with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment